COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
It is our promise and commitment to you to put your health and safety first. The steps we’re taking on cleanliness and new hospitality norms are as much about the health and safety of associates as they are about our guests. By taking care of associates and following our new protocols – we will be collectively taking care of our employees and guests.
-Safety Measures to Keep You Safe-
- Our staff are fully trained and certified by The Ministry of Tourism to meet the stringent international hygiene standards.
- Temperature checks for all employees prior to the start of a shift.
- 6 feet social distancing will be practiced on all vessels, beaches, lounge areas, bars, water sport activities and between staff and guests.
- All employees are required to wear disposable masks and gloves. Guests are required to wear face coverings on all vessels.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Cleaning high touch surfaces using EPA approved disinfection including vessels, bars, lighthouse and water sport equipment.
- Hand sanitizers are available on all vessels and on the island. Guests are required to sanitize their hands before and during our tours.
Maximum Number of Guests
- We establish a maximum number of guests per excursion and per snorkel tour to practice physical distancing.
Food and Beverage
- Buffet service is suspended. Food will be served by our staff and cashless transactions at our bars.
Clean and Pristine Manager
- We have appointed a Clean & Pristine Manager to oversee the Health and Safety Program.